Here are the current government regulations that apply to Guided Tours (current as of latest government guidance published on 29th March 2021):
- Outdoor guided tours are permitted but must operate within the legal gathering limits. Tours can be provided for a single permitted group of visitors (up to 6 people, or two households), or multiple permitted groups that are kept separate throughout the activity.
- Social distancing of 2m between yourself and anyone outside your household or support bubble must be maintained at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn indoors at all times, unless you are exempt.
Note: our Tours do not explicitly include any indoor activities so this applies to any visitors who use a toilet facility or buys refreshments indoors during a stop on the Tour.
Here is also my commitment to you as your Tour Guide to help prevent the spread of Covid 19:
1. I keep familiar with the most up-to-date public health guidelines and will adhere to these for the duration of the tour.
2. I will maintain government-recommended social distancing between myself and visitors at all times. On tours where the group includes different households, I will encourage and help visitors to adopt appropriate social distancing between each other too.
3. I will avoid shaking hands or any other physical contact with visitors.
4. I apply rigorous hygiene practices, including thoroughly cleaning and waiting for hands to dry before guiding, and use a personal hand sanitiser when this is not possible.
5. I am aware where public toilets/hand-washing facilities/hand sanitiser points are available.
6. I am familiar with more crowded areas and will make best efforts to negotiate them, or if appropriate, avoid them.